Developing Faith in Gods Love Part 2
DAY 5 WALKING IN LOVE ALWAYS REAPS A REWARD
Let the love of God lead you to a higher level of faith, and develop your faith to overcome any challenge you face. Renew your mind by talking about the love of God and grow in the knowledge and understanding of God and His love. Ask God to help you walk in love with your spirit and your mind
1. Let the love of God lead you to a higher level of faith.
If you have been born again, the love of God is in you (Romans 5:5).
God is Love, and Love is God. He has planned good things for you (1 John 4:8).
The love of God is perfect, and it will perfect or develop inside you (1 John 4:15).
There should be no poor among you, because you have a love covenant with God (Deuteronomy 15:4, NLT).
2. Develop your faith in the love of God to overcome any challenge you face (Mark 11:22).
Challenges can bring fear. Gods perfect love casts out fear (1 John 4:18).
- Fear brings torment. The torment is in the fear.
- If fear is present, the tormentor, the spirit of fear, has something to connect to and can torment you.
- Remove the fear and the torment is gone.
3. Renew your mind by talking about the love God.
If we are going to believe Gods love and renew our minds to His love, according to the laws of faith, we need to start talking about His great love.
We need to say: God loves me! Hes commanded me to love, and Im doing it. Im going to love, whether I feel like it or not.
4. You can continue to grow in the knowledge and understanding of God and His love.
Gods love is not a feeling, its a Person.
We bow to God the Father, to the Person of Love (Ephesians 3:14-19).
There are levels of knowledge that come with time and training?????????. Practice loving.
Be rooted and grounded in love, so you can understand the total dimensions of the love of God.
Without a root of love, the enemy can steal the love you have (Mark 4:14-15).
5. Ask God to help you walk in love with your spirit and your mind.
Pray in the spirit to increase your faith, knowledge and understanding (Jude 20-21).
- The person who prays in tongues builds up his spirit (1 Corinthians 14:2).
The Holy Spirit inside you will reveal to you all the things Jesus has received from the Father (John 16:13-15).
Additional scriptures: 1 John 4:15-18; Mark 11:22-25; Romans 13:10.
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Partner, please contact us and tell us more of the impact the knowledge of the love of God is having in your life. Click here to share your experiences, or contact us on Facebook.
Not a Partner yet? Join us in partnership as we obey the command of Jesus to preach the good news all around the world! Call us today at 1-800-600-7395.