DAY 5 THE PERFECT LOVE OF GOD CONQUERS FEAR
When you trust in the love of God, you will conquer fear, doubt and unbelief. The fear of death should have no power over us, because we have been delivered. The love of God, through Jesus, has conquered all fear and gives us hope!
1. When you trust in the love of God, you will conquer fear.
- Unbelief and unforgiveness are both fear-based and fear-dependent.
- Enter into the rest of God. There is no fear in love.
- When you hear Yeah, but what if you are hearing unbelief, and it is fear-based.
2. Death has no power over us, because Jesus tasted death for every man and has delivered us from the fear of death (Hebrews 2:9, 14-15).
- Fear of death is the worst-case scenario.
- God has not put you in bondage to the spirit of fear (Romans 8:15).
- Any kind of fear opens the door to satan.
- The first physical death was a murder. Fear of what people can do goes right back to the root of murder (Genesis 4:8).
- The tormentor cannot torment without fear being present, because the torment is in the fear (1 John 4:18).
- Take the worst-case scenario of the situation youre in, until you have thought of everything that could happen to you, and then laugh!
- God loves you! You sit in dominion over every situation!
- You can count it all joy, and you will have strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
- Every fear crumbles in the face of the love of God. Develop in the love of God.
3. The love of God, through Jesus, has conquered all fear and gives us hope.
- At the cross, Jesus paid for our griefs and sorrows (Isaiah 53:4).
- Dont be sorrowful. You have hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13).
- In the middle of trouble, stay joyful (James 1:2).
The Lover of your soul, Jesus, defeated death for you. Youve already died. You are now seated in heavenly places with Him.
- If you lack wisdom about the temptation or trial, ask God and He will give you wisdom. Find and read wisdom scriptures.
- You can be filled with all knowledge of Gods will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).
- Before you accepted Jesus as LORD, your spirit was not a fountain of faith, it was a fountain of fear of death.
- Now that you are born again, the fountain within you is producing the fruit of the spirit.
- Perfected love casts all fear out of your spirit (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Its our job to resist anything that Jesus bore on the cross for us (1 John 4:17).
- Jesus endured death for every man, destroyed him who had the power of death, and delivered us from fear.
- Say: Jesus bore my sin, so I resist it. Jesus bore my sickness, so I resist it. Jesus bore my pain, so I resist it. Jesus bore my fear, so I resist it!
- Your responsibility is to fear not! Believe only! (Luke 8:50).
- The battlefield is in the mind (2 Corinthians 10:4).
- Say: My mind is my mind. No human, no devil, no one can tell me what to think, but me. And, I think whatever God thinks.
- Be victorious by getting your mind wrapped up in the love of God.
- Say: My God loves me! He loves me coming into this trial, and He loves me going through it. He didnt put it on me. No, no. No, no. I should not be that foolish to ever think that. But Ill tell you this: Hes the One whos going to get me out of it. Hes the one who will get me through it.
- Trouble comes on you when you do not serve The LORD your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart because of the abundance of all things (Deuteronomy 28:47).
Additional scripture: 1 John 4:16; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 3:2; James 1:5; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 Timothy 6:12; Galatians 5:22-23; James 1:4; Psalm 23:1, 34:10; Isaiah 58:14