DAY 4 BECOME A LOVE-OF-GOD AGENT
Become a prosperity agent! Living a life of love consists of loving and giving to others. Learn to enter into Gods rest by trusting in His love, and watch THE BLESSING and the love of God flow all around you.
1.Living a life of love consists of loving and giving to others.
- When you are not practicing the love of God, youre walking in darkness; youre walking in death (1 John 2:8-11).
- Satan has access to you, because you are not keeping Gods commandments.
- We are supposed to prosper people. We are prosperity agents.
- You cant get into the love walk without loving and giving to others.
- You dont have to give to others, but you get to do it.
- Do for them what you want them to do for you.
- We must prosper even as our soul prospers. You cant prosper yourself until you prosper people (3 John 2).
- Practice the love of God by prospering people.
- You give, and it will be given to you by people (Luke 6:38).
- This is the way love functions. God is trying to prosper you all the time.
2. Enter into Gods rest and let THE BLESSING work (Hebrews 3:7-4:6).
- God rested, because He was finished (Genesis 1:28-2:2).
- The last work God did was to release THE BLESSING on Adam, and then He sat back and let it work.
- THE BLESSING of Abraham was originally THE BLESSING of Adam. God entered covenant with Abraham so He could bring THE BLESSING back alive (Galatians 3:13).
3. Be still and let the love of God flow.
- Our work is to walk in love and walk in faith. Enter into Gods rest, and let THE BLESSING work.
- You have to be still and let Gods love take over (Psalm 46:10).
- Try to get your mind quiet. Dont think, but listen to God. It takes practice.
Its time for the love of God to flow, so that things can happen beyond what you can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).
- Yeah, but what if is the language of unbelief. It will keep you from believing that you love God and He loves you.
- The worst scenario that could happen in any situation is that you will die and the other side of that is stunning!
Additional scripture: 1 John 4:16-18; Romans 13:9-10; Hebrews 4:1, 11
MAKE IT PERSONAL.
Ask The LORD to give you opportunities to give to others, and thereby show the love of God to them. Write your giving opportunities for one week.