DAY 3 STAY IN THE FAITH REALM
Your faith in God will work for you. The devils only way to defeat you is by using words of fear you speak against yourself. rt and speak from your mouth will eventually happen because its a spiritual law. Your words, whether spoken from faith or fear, affect the outcome of your life. In the natural realm, common sense is good; but in the supernatural or spiritual realm you must operate by faith.
1. Your faith in God will work for you.
- You speak what you believe in your heart. You have what you speak (Mark 11:22-24).
- Faith works, because it is a spiritual law.
- Spiritual laws are very exact. They work for everyone.
2. To understand faith better, look at its reciprocalfear.
- The law of the reciprocal deals with the exact opposite of something that operates the same way, except with the opposite result.
- The law of reciprocal tells us that if we know how one thing works, we can know the way the reciprocal works.
- Faith and fear are reciprocalsoppositeseven though they are both spiritual forces and work on the same plane.
- Satan is a spirit being, a fallen angel. He cannot accomplish anything except by the reciprocal of faith. He can only operate by fear.
- Jesus defeated satan, so the devils only course of action is to get you to speak fear and activate his works
3. The words you speak, whether of faith or fear, affect the outcome of your life.
- The law of life in Christ Jesus is activated by your words (Romans 8:2).
- God desires you to speak faith from your heart, instead of fear from your mind.
- Speaking words of faith in God connects you to the Holy Spirit
- Words of fear bring results of fear.
- You speak for your benefit and for the benefit of spirits who are listening.
- Continue to read and study Gods WORD, so you have faith inside your heart that will come out when you speak.
4. Common sense is valuable to use in the physical realm, but faith should be used in the spiritual realm.
- Common sense is for the natural realm. Faith is for the supernatural realm.
- Common sense comes from experience, from good thinking sources, and things you learn from life. But, it only works in the natural, physical realm.
- It wont work in the faith realm, because thats the supernatural realm.
- The devil is in the supernatural, spiritual realm, and cannot be defeated by common sense.
- You must put common sense aside and speak your confession: Im not moved by what I see or feel. I stay in the supernatural realm. Im moved only by what I believeThe WORD of God on that subject or situation.
- Defeat the devil, not with common sense, but with faith in God
5. The faith realm is the supernatural or spiritual realm, where we can expect supernatural results.
- We can expect supernatural results when we use the same faith that Abraham used (Romans 4:16-22).
- God promised Abraham that he would be the father of many nations. Abraham believed what God said, and the impossible happened!
- Abraham didnt consider what common sense and his body told him. He considered what The WORD told him, and he received!
- Faith in God makes alive the dead and calls things that do not exist as though they did.
- Spiritual things are not common. They are uncommon, because they are of God!
- Gabriel came to Mary and said she was going to have a baby, the Son of God. The impossible thing happened, and He is Jesus, our LORD and Savior (Luke 1:31-35)!
- Receive what God says by faith.
Additional scripture: Genesis 3; Romans 10:17; Ephesians 2:11-12; Genesis 1:3; 1 Peter 2:24; Isaiah 53:4-5
MAKE IT PERSONAL.
Determine to live by what God says in His WORD, rather than by natural common sense. Write one scripture that you choose to believe more than the circumstances.