Developing Faith in Gods Love Part 2
DAY 3 THE LOVE OF GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE
The love of God is on your side! He wants to pour His love on you and see you blessed. When you have faith in God/Love, the spiritual laws governing faith work on your behalf. Yielding to Gods will, and trusting His love for you, open the door to faith that will move mountains!
1. The love of God is on your side. He wants to pour His love on you and see you blessed.
God is Love. If anyone knows God, he knows Love (1 John 4:8).
The word love, in the English language is used to indicate anything we like. We need to give God and His love honor in our words.
God and His love have existed from the beginning. All of Gods creation was good.
- Sickness, disease, disaster and storms came when the devil got his hands on creation.
2. When you have faith in Gods love for you, you have faith in God. When you have faith in God/Love, spiritual laws governing faith will work on your behalf. Spiritual laws govern faith. One spiritual law is to purposefully live in Gods love, and all His things will be added to your life (Matthew 6:33).
Spiritual laws were activated in the Biblical account of the tree that withered at the word of Jesus (Mark 11:1214, 19-22).
- You can use the same spiritual laws to cause anything to wither in your life thats not from God, but you have to use faith.
- Jesus spoke to the tree in the morning. They walked back by the tree in the evening. It was probably not dark yet, because they needed light to see the path. They didnt notice any change in the tree. The next morning, it was withered. So, it took from 12 to 24 hours to wither. The leaves withered and the tree died. The life in the tree was stopped the moment Jesus spoke to it. The force of Jesus faith caused the tree to wither and die.
- Speak to the problem in your life. If you release faith on what you are saying, that thing you are praying about will change.
- Believe that God loves you, and know
3. Have faith in God/Love. Yielding to Gods will, and choosing to trust His love for you, will open the door to faith that will move mountains.
Your will is a powerful thing that controls you.
- God can say something in His WORD, and you can will to not believe it.
Because God gave you dominion, your will is stronger than Gods will in your life until you yield your will to His.
You become strong in faith when you will to obey Gods will, accept His will as your own will, and make your will subject to His.
Release your faith by putting your faith in God/Love and believing and speaking Gods will (Mark 11:22-24).
- Believe in your heart that what you saywhat you will according to Gods willwill come to pass.
Without love, faith does not work (Galatians 5:6).
Additional scriptures: Psalm 118; 1 John 4:16-18; Romans 13:9-10; Proverbs 3:5; John 1:1; Genesis 1:1; James 1:4.
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Make your declaration of faith in Gods love:
God loves me, and I love God. I believe God loves me. The key to my faith is that I love God, and I do what He says. Whether I feel like loving or not, Im going to do what God and His love tell me to do. Im just like God, and to be just like Him, Im going to have to live my life like Him. My feelings have to submit to what God wants.