Developing Faith in Gods Love Part 1
DAY 4 YOU CAN’T FAIL WHEN YOU WALK IN LOVE
You cant fail when you walk in love! Learn to trust in Gods plan, and develop a high reverence for His love. God loves you just as much as He loves Jesus. You have been born- again from Gods love, and your renewed spirit enables you to bear fruit, operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and walk fearlessly in love.
1.You cant fail when you trust Gods plan, because He is always trying to help you.
Kenneth Copeland wanted to attend Oral Roberts University, but saw no way financially. He thought he was trusting God, but he wasnt.
Dont lean toward your own understanding, but believe and trust Gods love (Proverbs 3:5-6).
The flowing brook in Arkansas is like the Holy Spirit. You can watch, or you can get in and flow with Him toward the outpouring, toward grace. He is always moving to bless and empower you.
God always has the best plan. Hes not trying to hurt you, Hes trying to help you. God created everything as the outward expression of His love.
2. Develop a high reverence for Gods love.
Seek to understand the meaning of the word love.
Paul told Timothy to tell those who are rich not to be high-minded, but be ready to give. God gives us all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17).
Seek first the kingdom of God, the kingdom of love, and all these things will be added to you (Matthew 6:33)
Satan wants to divert your attention from Gods love. He lies about Him and tries to make you curse God and die (Job 2:9).
- All sin came after mans union with satan as a result of satans absolute hatred for man and God.
3. God loves you just as much as He loves Jesus. You are not only filled with Gods love, you have been born of that love.
As Jesus is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:18).
- We have the mind of Christ. The same anointing that led Jesus mind can lead our minds (1 Corinthians 2:16). Let the mind of Christ be in you. Jesus didnt think it was robbery to be equal to God, and we have been put in the same place. Youre not taking away from the deity or majesty of God (Philippians 2:5).
- To be put in this place, we had to be born again in the image of Jesus.
- We were not just filled with Gods love, were born of that love!
- Jesus prayed that the Father would reveal to the world that He loved believers as much as He loved Jesus (John 17:23).
- We were born of the Spirit, born of The WORD, born of the Spirit of love, born of The WORD of love, and re-created into the likeness of Love.
4. You have a born-again spirit that enables you to bear fruit, operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and walk fearlessly in love.
Our inner man already has the fruit of the spirit.
- That fruit must grow and become dominate in our thinking, until it is exhibited in our lives (Galatians 5:22-23).
The more you talk about God being Love, confess it with your mouth, and practice it, fear gets flushed out of your heart. Then love, joy, peace, long-suffering or patience, faithfulness, gentleness, and goodness can begin working in your life.
Without the love of God, the gifts of the Holy Spirit will not work correctly (1 Corinthians 12:8-11).
When you were born again, your spirit man was totally re-created. Thats how these things work in you. Your spirit has been born again (1 Corinthians 13:1-8).
- Love is kind, and so are we. Love does not envy, is not jealous, is not proud or puffed up, and neither are we.
- Love rejoices in the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
- Love never fails, and neither do we when we walk in love and walk in Gods commandments.
- We have no fear, because we have faith in God and His love.
Additional scriptures: 1 John 4:8, 15-18; Genesis 1:1; Galatians 5:6; Psalm 118; Romans 10:9-10
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Write 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 inserting your name, instead of the word charity.