Developing Faith in Gods Love Part 1
DAY 1 FAITH IN THE LOVE OF GOD DRIVES OUT
There is no fear in love! We must know and believe that God is Love and allow His love to develop in us. Praying in the Holy Spirit will strengthen your spirit and sustain you. When the love of God is developed in you, you will not operate in fear but in faithstopping the work of the enemy in your life.
1. We must know and believe that God is Love and allow His love to develop in us.
We must believe and know that God is Love, and His love in us is made perfect as we allow it to develop (1 John 4:8, 16-18).
- Perfect in Greek means developing.
You must keep yourself in Gods love. God is Love, and theres no fear in God.
- If you have fear, the love of God is not developed in you.
Its a command to the Church to walk in love, to love God and to love one another. That must be your way of life. The moment you step out of these, you should repent quickly.
2. Praying in the Holy Spirit will strengthen your spirit and sustain you.
Strengthen yourself in your faith toward God by praying in the Holy Spirit and keeping yourself in love (Jude 20-21).
When you pray in tongues you build up your spirit (1 Corinthians 14:4).
- A strong spirit will sustain you in trouble and in pain (Proverbs 18:14, AMPC).
3. When the love of God is developed in you, you will not operate in fear, but in faith.
There is no fear in love.
Dont try to manage fear; get rid of it!
- Fear tolerated is faith contaminated.
- Fear weakens the spirit, soul and body.
There is no fear in love, but perfect or developed love casts out fear.
You are born of God, and you have the tools to keep yourself in love. Then the devil cannot steal, kill or destroy you (John 10:10).
- In the life of Job, there was only one temptation to sin, which was to curse God (Job 2:5).
- God doesnt want you to have any fear, because He does not want you to be tormented.
- God does not destroy or tormentsatan does that.
- Fear gives satan a place to operate in your life.
- The devil cannot touch you without using fear.
God cannot do anything for you without your faith.
Fear is having faith in the wrong thing.
Jesus instructed Jairus to believe only and to not fear (Luke 8:41-50).
Additional scriptures: James 1:5-6; 1 Corinthians 12:9; Matthew 22:37-39; John 13:34; 1 John 5:18; Hebrews 6:18; Mark 6:4-6
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Ask God to reveal to you where you are managing fear instead of getting rid of it. Write your declaration that you will speak to fear to command it to leave you in Jesus Name.