DAY 1 FAITH ACTIVATES THE ANOINTING
Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power. To activate the anointing requires a faith demand, like the woman with the issue of blood used. Find the scriptures that cover your situation, and use your faith to activate the anointing.
1. Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power.
- Peter tells that Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and with miracle power, healing power, dunamis, healing all who were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him (Acts 10:38).
- One of the prophecies about the Messiah included deliverances that people could expect from Him (Isaiah 61:1-3).
- Jesus announced that this scripture in Isaiah was about Him (Luke 4:18).
- People referred to Jesus as the Anointed One, because His followers proclaimed wherever they went that Jesus was anointed (Acts 10:37-38).
- Gods Anointing will break the yoke of bondage that satan uses to enslave people (Isaiah 10:27).
2. The woman with the issue of blood made a faith demand on the anointing.
She heard about Jesus ability to heal, and she made a faith statement, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole (Mark 5:28). Her faith was talking. When she made a faith demand on the anointing, and she touched Jesus clothes, she felt in her body that she was healed. Jesus felt that the healing power, the anointing, had gone out of Him. All kinds of people were touching Him, but no others made a demand on the anointing. The woman came and confessed what had happened. Jesus did not say, My Anointing has made you whole. He said that her faith had made her whole (Mark 5:34).
3. Faith activates the anointing.
They were calling Him the Christ, the Messiah, the Anointed One (Matthew 9:27). Jesus asked the blind men if they believed He could do this miracle. He wanted to hear them speak their faith. Jesus already knew He was anointed to give recovering of sight to the blind (Luke 4:18). A leper came to Jesus and said, If You will, You can make me whole. The leper was making a faith demand on Jesus Anointing (Matthew 8:2-3). Make your confession of what you know from The WORD of God. Do it first thing, and do it every day. Feed your mind on Gods WORD. If you abide in Jesus and His WORD abides in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done for you. Thats the answer (John 15:7)!
- If you dont have a scripture promise about your situation, you dont have anything to feed your faith. Youre praying in the dark, because you dont know the truth found in Gods WORD. The truth will make you free (John 8:31-32). The entrance of Gods WORD brings light (Psalm 119:130). You ask and receive not, because you ask amiss. You are in the dark (James 4:2-3). Faith comes by hearing Gods WORD, and thats the only way it comes (Romans 10:17). Faith doesnt come by prayer. It comes from Gods WORD. Pray in the light of Gods WORD, and be free!
Additional scripture: Mark 5:25-34; Matthew 9:18-30; John 9:25; 1 John 3:8, 4:4; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; 1 Peter 2:24.
MAKE IT PERSONAL Think about one thing you need, and activate Jesus Anointing by making a faith demand. Write what you believe and speak about the answer. Include a scripture promise you are standing on.